JobBox Mobile Collaboration
JobBox is a Denver-based startup providing Mobile Collaboration solutions for the Construction industry. They launched their service in 2013, and within the first 12 months were serving more than one thousand companies in the United States.
DVmobile architected, designed, and deployed an end-to-end Software-as-a-Service (Mobile Cloud) solution for JobBox. The solution scales to millions of users, supports iOS, Android, and Web clients and utilizes the DVblueprint service acceleration framework, with deployment to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
WHO: Colorado-based Construction Industry Startup.
CHALLENGE: architect, design, and develop a scalable, multi-platform, full SaaS for file collaboration.
SOLUTION: Robust and visionary scalable architecture. Use of proven frameworks. Deep experience in iOS, Android, and Web development.
IMPACT: Allowed Jobbox to take off and grow rapidly. The platform has not needed major restructuring since it's launch as it's so resilient, saving the company significant costs.
Get the App / Resources
Get JobBox for iOS and Android, and visit their website:
- Organize all of your projects and files into one place for instant access anywhere.
- Keep everyone informed as project documents change with instant distribution.
- Improve project communication and team efficiency with open mobile collaboration.
- Protect your information. Control who has access to the project's files and folder with permissions.
- Drag-n-Drop integration for Web App
- Large File Synchronization Network
- Drawing annotation
- Snap a picture on the construction site, annotate it, then share it with project team members or share externally
JobBox was specifically designed for project-centric sharing, enabling multiple companies to connect and collaborate quickly; in contrast to DropBox or Box.com, designed for individuals or users within a single company to share files between devices.
- Native iOS / SWIFT / Objective-C
- Native Android / Java -> Kotlin
- AWS Fault-tolerant Server Infrastructure
- RESTful API Design and Specification
- Billing and Payment subsystems
- DVblueprint Epic
- HTML5 / CSS3
- bootstrap 4
Speed to Market
This partnership enabled JobBox to get to market with a reliable and scalable product, faster and with less cost than if they had chosen to do it all in-house on their own. The JobBox service was up in 7 months with a soft-launch Beta.
The cost to deliver this full-service solution is estimated to be less than 50% of what it would have taken traditionally.
• "We signed on DVmobile for the development of our product and they turned out to be the real thing."
- Adam Wolff - founder, JobBox• "It has eliminated our paper distribution costs"
• "My company has been using it with iPad, iPhone, numerous Androids, laptops and desktops, it is seamless!
- Aaron G. (JobBox customer)
DVmobile is a Colorado Company™.
This product was built using Amazon Web Services.
DVmobile's partnership with Jobbox was essential for their success and quick growth. Being passionate about software, full-scale SaaS projects excite and challenge us the most.
Schedule a free consultation today to talk about how we can partner with you.