JobBox Mobile Collaboration
JobBox is a Denver-based startup providing Mobile Collaboration solutions for the Construction industry. They launched their service in 2013, and within the first 12 months were serving more than one thousand companies in the United States.
DVmobile architected, designed and deployed an end-to-end Software-as-a-Service (Mobile Cloud) solution for JobBox. The solution scales to millions of users, supports iOS, Android, and Web clients and utilizes the DVblueprint service acceleration framework, with deployment to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
JobBox was specifically designed for project-centric sharing, enabling multiple companies to connect and collaborate quickly; in contrast to DropBox or Box.com, designed for individuals or users within a single company to share files between devices.
- Organize all of your projects and files into one place for instant access anywhere.
- Keep everyone informed as project documents change with instant distribution.
- Improve project communication and team efficiency with open mobile collaboration.
- Protect your information. Control who has access to the project's files and folder with permissions.
Construction features include drawing annotation and the ability to snap a picture on the construction site and annotate it, then share it with project team members or share externally.
- Available for iOS, Android and Web
- Drag-n-Drop integration for Web App
- Scalable Service Architecture
- Accelerated by DVblueprint
- Large File Synchronization Network
- AWS Fault-tolerant Server Infrastructure
- RESTful API Design and Specification
- Billing and Payment subsystems
Speed to Market
This partnership enabled JobBox to get to market with a reliable and scalable product, faster and with less cost than if they had chosen to do it all in-house on their own. The JobBox service was up in 7 months with a soft-launch Beta.
The cost to deliver this full-service solution is estimated to be less than 50% of what it would have taken traditionally.
• "We signed on DVmobile for the development of our product and they turned out to be the real thing."
- Adam Wolff - founder, JobBox• "It has eliminated our paper distribution costs"
• "My company has been using it with iPad, iPhone, numerous Androids, laptops and desktops, it is seamless!
- Aaron G. (JobBox customer)
Get JobBox for iOS and Android
This product was built using Amazon Web Services.
DVmobile is a Colorado Company™.