Our differentiator: DVblueprint process + tools
We put immense focus on the first 15% of the process, our Inception phase, knowing that key business insights and the decisions made early on determine the success of the project.
Typical Inception Activities and Deliverables:
- Requirements gathering, including initial meetings
- Understand the users, with empathetic Design methods
- Identify system aspects and architecture requirements
- Early user experience (UX) creation, wireframes, mockups
- Research, technology asessment & deployment options
- Defining initial user stories for agile sprint-based execution
- Optionally prototyping risk areas
The Construction phase is iterative, highly collaborative and learning-oriented. Our Core Team moves through the whole cycle, ensuring the original context and business objectives end up in the final solution.
After the application is designed, developed, and ready to go, we thoughtfully move through the Transition phase. The solution is deployed to the market, and our client is set up to measure, support and maintain the solution for the long-term.
We consciously implement Design as a constant throughout the lifecycle. While Development is usually the ruling element of a conventional approach, our lead is Empathetic Design. This puts the end User Experience (UX) and all stakeholders first. It is the powerful driving element that determines and gives meaning to technical and project specific objectives, and shapes overall success.
Our process leverages years of collective software development and project management experience. It embraces proven methodologies from diverse fields, including Manufacturing, Industrial Design and Design Thinking.
The following sources represent key source elements of our methodology: