How Do We Engage?
Whether it's tailoring our proven enterprise solutions or designing custom software, we deliver capabilities that transform, grow and fit your business. Our success is based, in part, on an approach that leverages three complementary components: Design, Technology, and Frameworks. We employ industry-leading software design methodologies, coupled with deep knowledge of cloud and mobile technologies plus pre-built, reusable frameworks that accelerate application development.
Our Inception Phase
Getting off on the right foot
Regardless of the industry or type of solution, a true understanding between all parties involved and the project requirements is crucial. The Inception phase, the first of our 3-step DVblueprint Methodology, is where it all begins. We've been praised for the value that this initial engagement provides in terms of insights and discovery of our client's products, ideas, company, and industry. This is the foundation on which we build success.
Learn more about our Methodology, our process differentiators, & the origins of our deep expert knowledge:
Typical Inception Activities and Deliverables:
- Requirements gathering, initial meetings
- Understand the users, with Empathic Design methods
- Identify system aspects and architecture requirements
- Early user experience (UX) creation, wireframes, mockups
- Research, Technology Assessment & deployment options
- Defining initial user stories for agile sprint-based execution
- Optionally prototyping risk areas