DVmobile Frameworks are open, reusable building blocks.
Our differentiator: DVblueprint process + tools
While Development is usually the ruling element of a conventional approach, our lead is Empathic Design. This puts the end-User Experience (UX) and all stakeholders first. It is the powerful driving element that determines and gives meaning to technical and project specific objectives, and shapes overall success.
Origins of our Process
Our process leverages years of collective software development and project management experience. It embraces proven methodologies and utilizes our passion to continually improve them. We have utilized source elements from diverse fields, including Manufacturing, Industrial Design and Design Thinking, abstracting key elements and incorporating them to our own experience, called "DVprocess."
The following sources represent key elements of our methodology:
- Methodology sources.
- Design. Holistic and Empathetic Design principles, based upon User-Centered Design and Design Thinking, focusing on user’s feelings and providing better user experiences.
- Quality. Total Quality Management (TQM) as defined by W. Edwards Deming (the father of quality). In particular, focusing on improvement of the System, including the 15/85 rule, where the first 15% of the project focuses on getting the vision, design and user experience right; all of which benefits and helps ensure the remaining 85% is successful!
- People First. We are a big believer in the human aspect of technology development, making people and relationships first priority. As a Team, we incorporate our collective experience and ability to lead, adapt, and continuously meet if not exceed our clients’ business goals.
DVblueprint provides reusable building blocks (modules), for both servers and native clients. It is designed to be deployed on highly scalable cloud infrastructure, such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Amazon Web Services (AWS). It can be readily customized to your business.
DVblueprint is modular; its Service Design Patterns with working code deploy quickly, accelerate development and speed-to-market, and reduce costs.
Dynamic Data Syncing
- Enables ALL clients to be up-to-date and in sync all the time
- Reduces Network requests
- Enables real-time features and group Collaboration
Large Object Storage
- Securely Upload and Download Large Documents
- Unlimited storage in the cloud
- Drag-n-Drop upload for Web clients
- Signed URL access - data is only available as long as needed, and access can be revoked
- Reusable for almost every project
- Integrates seamlessly with DVpush!
- Supports aggregated delivery based on email or other user ID.
- Multiple devices can be registered per user
Integrated Billing & Payment
- Integrates with Braintree and PayPal payment solutions
- Supports Monthly subscriptions (SaaS friendly)
- Supports One-time purchases
Rich HTML Emails
- Increases user interaction
- Template driven
- Integrates with 3rd party email services
Finally, a private Push Server ready out of the box. Push Notifications are the cornerstone for creating unique and intimate contact with mobile users. The notice comes from the server and is crafted content to entice your users to engage with your product or service. DVpush integrates with Apple's Push Notification service (APNs) and Google's new Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), in addition to Google's Cloud Messaging (GCM) service to reach anyone who has a smart phone, anywhere, anytime.
Targeted Broadcast Notifications
- Send messages to all devices across all platforms or a specific platform, version, email, or list.
Administrative Web Portal
- Authenticated Access to interact with your applications
- Send Broadcast or Target Push Notifications
- Configure multiple application environments
- View Device Analytics for the application
Easy Integration with iOS & Android
- Implemented as a REST Service + native Client plugins
- Framework will register device with DVpush service
- Will associate an email address to one or more devices
- Can retrieve a history list of notifications sent to this device or email address
- Read, Unread a nd delete messages from message history inbox